Membership in the UUPCC brings you into the world-wide community of Unitarians and Unitarian Universalists. Our individual, family, and organization members support the mission and vision of the UUPCC.
Since its founding in 1993, the UUPCC has grown into a significant support network. Without this network, each partnership would have to operate alone, trying to solve problems and improve without the benefit of the knowledge gained by other partners.
Your membership dues make our partnership support possible, and allows us to have a presence at General Assembly. It also enables grants for the Balazs Scholar program at Starr King School for the Ministry and other travel, as well as an English teacher for the seminarians in Transylvania.
Download our Membership Brochure and share with Partnership friends (print double-sided and trifold)
Click an option for more on membership:
BECOME A MEMBER ONLINE
Please choose the AUTOMATIC RENEWAL option (all credit card information is secured by Bluepay)
UUPCC Family ($75) & Individual Membership ($50) entitles you to:
- E-newsletter subscription to our 'Partner Church News' (6 x's a year).
- Easy trip registration through your personal UUPCC account.
- Helpful trip planning materials and advice.
- Voting rights at our annual meeting held at the UUA General Assembly in June, plus an invitation to attend the luncheon before the meeting.
- ONLINE: RENEW or BECOME A MEMBER: (click appropriate button above)
- For new memberships or renewals, print and mail this Individual Membership form.
Congregational membership provides Partnered churches support to deepen the connection with their partners.
This membership indicates a commitment by your whole congregation (not just a few individuals) to the partner relationship. It recognizes that the partnership movement depends on individuals, churches and institutions. Each partnership exists within a network of Unitarians and Universalists that supports international collaboration of individuals and institutions.
Congregational Membership offers:
- E-newsletter subscription to our monthly 'Partner Church News' (6 x's a year).
- Telephone and email consultation with staff members to help you with all your partnership needs. Call us at (314) 918-2618 or email us.
- A reliable transfer system for delivering donations to your Transylvanian, Philippine or India partners.
- This web site with important partner church information.
- Help in planning congregational visits to Transylvania, India and the Philippines, general pilgrimage opportunities for individuals and materials to help prepare for your visit.
- A database of all partners to track partnership information and changes on both sides of the ocean.
- Support services for partnerships in transition because of ministerial changes for either partner.
- ONLINE: RENEW or BECOME A MEMBER: (click appropriate button at bottom of page)
- For memberships or renewals paid by check, print and mail this UUPCC Congregational Membership Form.
$600 Supporting Congregation Membership (over 150 members)
$250 (small) Supporting Congregation Membership (under 150 members)
$200 Congregation Membership (over 150 members)
$75 (small) Congregation Membership (under 150 members)
Being a partner is a deliberate process that requires loving care. It can deepen our faith, provide transformative personal experiences and broaden the reach of our congregations beyond the walls of the church.
The UUPCC appreciates and wants to support your partnership. Please let us know how we can be of service.