Becoming a member of the UUPCC brings you into the world-wide community of Unitarians and Unitarian Universalists. As an individual, family, or institution, you can support the mission and vision of the UUPCC by joining as a member. We work with the International Office of the UUA and the International Council of Unitarian Universalists.
UUPCC Family & Individual Memberships entitle you to:
- E-newsletter subscription to our 'Partner Church News' (6 x's a year).
- Easy trip registration through your personal UUPCC account.
- Helpful trip planning materials and advice.
- Voting rights at our annual meeting held at the UUA General Assembly in June, plus an invitation to attend the luncheon before the meeting.
To become an individual member, click the "BECOME A MEMBER' button at the bottom of the page.
Institutional membership provided Partnered churches the support needed to deepen the connection with their partners. To become an Institutional member of the UU Partner Church Council, simply print, fill out, and mail this UUPCC Institutional Membership Form
Membership on this level offers:
- E-newsletter subscription to our monthly 'Partner Church News' (6 x's a year).
- Telephone and email consultation with staff members to help you with all your partnership needs. Call us at (314) 918-2618 or email us.
- A reliable transfer system for delivering donations to your Transylvanian, Philippine or India partners.
- This web site full of partner church information.
- Help in planning congregational visits to Transylvania, India and the Philippines, general pilgrimage opportunities for individuals and materials to help prepare for your visit.
- A database listing of all partners that tracks partnership information and changes on both sides of the ocean.
- Support services for partnerships in transition because of ministerial changes for either partner.
Institutional membership indicates a commitment by your whole congregation (not just a few individuals) to the partner relationship. It recognizes that the partnership movement depends on individuals, churches and institutions. Each partnership exists within a network of Unitarians and Universalists that supports international collaboration of individuals and institutions.
Since its founding in 1993, the UUPCC has grown into a significant support network. Without that network, each partnership would have to operate alone, solving its problems without benefit of the knowledge of other partners.
Your dues make all these services possible, supports our presence at General Assembly and provides grants for the Balazs Scholar program at Starr King School for the Ministry and helps support an English teacher for the seminarians in Transylvania.
Being a partner is a deliberate process that requires loving care. It can deepen our faith, provide transformative personal experiences and broaden the reach of our congregations beyond the walls of the church. UUPCC appreciates and wants to support your partnership. Please let us know how we can be of service.